Thanks again to Dom C for the great workshop upon Marionette , that I attended in march.

Now , weeks later , trying to pick up the thread, trying to redo an exercise builiding a network for an easy table. 

Desperate, that I messed it up, and I don`t unerstand ,why debugging doesn`t work any more, as soon as the offset data are connected to the move node?!

And I don`t get any result.

Maybe someone can s.m.s. (save my soul). Friendly regards Bernd L.

2017_04_23_Table_Marionette_Workshop_Test.vwx

Hi Bernd

Great to see, you stay with it!

You used some numbers for naming (which is beside that a good idea to keep overview ). Numbers and some characters, you should not need for naming nodes or wrappers. For input nodes, we are allowed to use numbers in front of your input-name. Like 0_1, 0_2, 0_3 1_0 etc.

Liebe Grüsse nach Berlin

DomC

Edited by DomC
  • Like 1

@Bernd Lützelberger

Hi, nice to see your work. There doesn't appear to be any reason for the Copy and Planar Boolean in the network to create the table. (But stand corrected)

One of the other things i would do is have all the calculations work with the bottom of the legs as zero and all the adjustments work from there up.

Also i would only name the nodes you want to show up in the OIP as you will notice that there are many input nodes awaiting input to your wrapper that are not required.

HTH

Capture.JPG

2017_04_23_Table_Marionette_Workshop_Test (AW).vwx

Edited by Alan Woodwell
  • Like 1