Landmark Road Tee does not join to straight road

I posted a previous post on this subject but got a limited response. I am simplifying the question this time.  It is about the Road Tee command from  landmark.  I don't see any use of this tool. I align the Road Tee with a straight line , but this is not connecting to the straight line.  Therefore, what is the use of this command?  Can anyone come here with a good working example?  I need to create a network of roads and parking lots connected the peripheral, but not getting too far.   I am expecting everything to work 3D and with a site modifier over a site model.

road T not.jpg

Be sure your Gutter width is same as your tributary roadway width. They don't connect like walls do (but that would be good). They're another tool that are still only schematic  (like the HVAC tools). But they do do what they say on the tin and they do modify the Site Model. However I don't see how you can avoid grade limit conflicts.

Screen Shot 2017-04-13 at 12.06.48 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-04-13 at 12.14.38 PM.png

Edited by bcd