Label Legend Woes

Hey all,

Come across a label legend issue that I cant quite figure out. 

For some reason when I create a new label legend and go to Edit the Layout,  the text is set to 300pt and any shapes I have wanted to use (circle around channel number) either don't show up at all or are incredibly small.

If I change the font size to a normal size, it cannot be seen in the plan. When utilising the label legend with the new default of 300pt, the text is readable on the plan, but the control over the layout is much harder to be precise with.

I still don't have the shapes showing up though.

Does anyone know why this would have started happening? I have not changed any defaults that I am aware of.

Cheers,

Daniel

Hi Mike,

I am using design layers. All are set to 1:50.

If i import a venue DWG, or if I start from scratch, the same issue is appearing. This has not happened before the last Service Package i just realised. I dont know if they correlate or not though..

Cheers,

Daniel

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee

A layer scale of 1:50 should work fine for creating the LL.

I tried it and it works correctly for me.

Make sure you don't have a text style applied to the active class and that you are starting from a blank document and not a template to eliminate default settings from the template.

If all else fails please contact support and they should be able to help you resolve the issue.