Full global controll of size (length, width) of image fills on document and class level

MarcU

Question

Hi

at the moment I do not see any possibility to controll the exact size of an image fill in a global manner: there is no way to define the length and width (i.e. in meters, but not pixels) of image fill definitions in the resource browser (like for renderworks materials or like for materials in SketchUp). I can only change width and length of the image on an object level in the attribute palette. This means I cannot overwrite the appearance of an object in a sheet layer, if its properties have allready been overwritten in a construction layer.

Therfore my urgent whish:

image size (in real world units) of image fills should be controllable:

a) on a global level in its resource definition in the resource browser

b) on a class level 

But: there is a workaround: replace the image fill by a tile fill:

a) draw a square tile in the size you want your image and fill it with the desired image fill

b) adjust the image fill width and length of this square object to the same size as the square

c) create a seamless scale-dependant tile fill of this square and use it instead of the original image fill.

What do you guy's think? Thanks for supporting this request.

Markus

Edited by MarcU
  • Like 2

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet