Sheet boarder and title block problems

NLK

Question

When I try to edit the custom title block I'm working on it just disappears. I can undo, and it reappears. But I can't seem to make any edits without it diesappearing. It is corrupt?

Also I made a title block document. Now that I have something I like, I can't get it into a project file I'm working on. I tried copying it in, exporting. It doesn't show up. I think I'm completely unclear on how these components are organized to work together. One sheet border component. One title block record.

seems to work in the original file in which i built it. Now what?  I've tried 'adding a sheet border' to a new sheet in my project file and haven't succeeded yet. 

Edited by NLK

1 answer to this question

Often when stuff vanishes it is, as Karl Marx might say: "An issue of Class". Have you checked to ensure that you have all your Class Visualities turned on & there isn't a nested Class in a group or symbol?

Speaking of symbols, if you can get your Title Block to work in a blank file perhaps you might try saving it as a symbol and import the symbol to your document via the Resource Browser.