mattOC

Sheet layer render

Question

Greetings,

Recently, when rending a saved view as a viewport, the rendering quality was not nearly as good as when I previewed the render in the design layer.  I have changed the page settings to be 300 DPI, but the the render quality is the same as 72 dpi.  I would say it's my graphics card, but if the render quality is good in the designer layer, why is the viewport render not a clear?

thanks,

M

3 answers to this question

When you right click edit the sheet layher you can change the dpi of the individual sheet layher itself. It is probably at 72 dpi there. 

And if not the Sheet Layer DPI, check the size (width and height) of the viewport itself. Smaller viewports contain fewer pixels. The viewport can be made larger by choosing a larger scale, by typing in a larger width or height, or by grouping it then dragging the blue handles with the selection tool, then ungrouping it.