Vectorworks Log

Hi Folks,  I have just upgraded all my kit - new iMac & latest Vectorworks and have two simple questions.  Does the current Vectorworks still enable logging of time on a particular file and why does it seem impossible to set the page size to suit an iPF610 plotter so that it prints what is supposed to be an A1 sheet and comes out as an A4 wide strip portion of same?

Any thoughts.

Rod

• 6 months later...
  • Vectorworks, Inc Employee
4 minutes ago, marknardiniaia said:

How do I open the VectorWorks Login File.  In earlier VW versions, I was able to open the VW Log and View, Copy, Paste & Print Client File Dates, log in & Log out times.   It was an automatic way to collect client billable hours.  For the life of me, I can't find that VW log.  

What version of Vectorworks are you currently working with?

It will only appear if you go to Tools > Options > Vectorworks Preferences > Session and enable Log Time In Program. However, it should then appear in the /User/Library/Application Support/Vectorworks/201X folder for your specific version; "2017", "2018", etc.