Looking for a Drinking fountain resource,

1 hour ago, Rob Books said:

also have some in the Ideal standards catalog in the sanitary fixtures libraries that ship with Vectorworks.  we will look into making some more for other countries.

Rob.

Could you point me to the actual folder name or name of the fixture.  I was not able to find. 

Without a list of available VW Library Resources it is really hard find anything in the VW Resource Library, I have not been able to find the resource you mention.  I've looked in the Architectural Sampler and the Generic Sanitary Fixtures and could not find a drinking fountain of any sort. 

58c6c0696f4f9_ScreenShot2017-03-13at11_52_06AM.png.454d08d605bfaba1564e8247421e7c73.png58c6c068d3f93_ScreenShot2017-03-13at11_51_37AM.png.34e9d2d7114a48f0de9bd8a7026f5b48.png

Oops.  Now I see it.  Sorry.   EWF!  I searched under "drinking" "water" and "fountain".  But not "EWF".  :-)

In the US at least most commercial drinking fountains are a "high- low" design to meet Accessibility standards. 

Edited by cberg
  • Like 1