No text over my existing or proposed contour

@Jose E. Calderon Hi, the scale of your site is so large that you need to bump op the text to 96 to get what I have on your model. 

Also make sure you have show labels on.

As for the Existing over proposed, maybe many other was to do it but i created a snapshot of the site and gave it no fill and this is the end result existing over proposed. HTH

Capture.JPG

Capture.JPG

Capture.JPG

Hacienda_Delfines_(1).vwx

Edited by Alan Woodwell

I thank you for the details. I have several questions. 

1) How you set up the contour lines and colors. Did you set this up (Color and the line styles) . Why is not site modifier making this automatically? For example. The blue for proposed and then the segmented green line in all areas where contour is modifies.  My application is not even closely making any changes. In fact. The modified drawing in 2 D is nto been change at all and I do not get any modified in 2D. 

2) How was the text size change?  There is nothing in the modified site model parameter settings about TEXT size. 

3)  I am constantly getting a computer application Termination and crash every time that I make a 3D change.

4) I was not able to change your version of  .VW  file to change from 2d top view to isometric 3D. Application just hangs. I was able to change the view but only after restasting the computer.

Edited by Jose E. Calderon
3 hours ago, Jose E. Calderon said:

1) How you set up the contour lines and colors. Did you set this up (Color and the line styles) .

To set the colors and lineweights / types of your Site Model contours, click on the Graphic Properties... button on the Site Model Settings... dialogue box:

site_model_settings.jpg.093f88cff8d396f433d3efa38c58d684.jpg

3 hours ago, Jose E. Calderon said:

2) How was the text size change?  There is nothing in the modified site model parameter settings about TEXT size.

To change the size and font of the Site Model's contour lines, select the Site Model and from the top menu bar pull down Text > Size and set the size accordingly.

Edited by rDesign
  • 4 weeks later...

Thank you...Allan.. I just realized that the proposed is a separate snapshot/.  This was not expected.

Unfortunely ,  I erase the PROPOSED site plan snapshot.  Is there a way to recreate it without having to enter the original data and do a Site Model again? here is a link to the job.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ro2ke5nzk1dqqh0/Hacienda_Delfines.vwx?dl=0

Edited by Jose E. Calderon