i guess it's like modelling any other project....treat is like a building.......i would first of all, find out how far the 2 towers are apart...how high the openings are on the towers to receive the bridge....are they level.....hopefully on your first attempt they are! and build a model accordingly

the pictures you sent are complicated i feel for a starter maybe you could simplify just a bit and see how you get on.....alternately you could buy a model.....but i doubt if one would fit your criteria looking at your pictures but here's a link to see what there is about https://www.turbosquid.com/3d-model/bridge

16 hours ago, Aditya saharia said:

Hello all,

I am a beginner in Vectorworks and I want to design a sky-bridge which will connect two towers.

Can anyone tell me how to do it? Or any template is available in Internet so that I can use directly.

I have attached a reference image.

Kindly solve my problem.

skybridge_1.jpeg

skybridge_7.jpeg

OT &

Bizarrely; I know this sky-bridge: it connects Houston Ballet with the theater they most regularly perform in: the Brown Theater at Wortham Theater Center, 501 Texas Street at Smith Street.