Developer Wiki and Function Reference Links ×

Dashboard Scripts for data in WSs

BCE

Hi Pat

My clients are not interested in simple speedometers or Traffic light signals rather

something more like 3D gradient  fills similar to FEA images?

Furthermore, Comparison Data  would come from tables, WSs, trusted sources & idealized optimization equations,

they would also entertain a degree of client gaming interaction functionality at the initial stage

thanks for the reply

Edited by BCE
17 minutes ago, BCE said:

Hi Pat

My clients are not interested in simple speedometers or Traffic light signals rather

something more like 3D gradient  fills similar to FEA images?

Furthermore, Comparison Data  would come from tables, WSs, trusted sources & idealized optimization equations,

they would also entertain a degree of client gaming interaction functionality at the initial stage

thanks for the reply

Do you mean something like these examples on this wiki page about SharePoint Dashboards?

I still have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. 

If you want help with Vectorworks, (or at least from me), you are going to have to use terms that we (I) understand. Dashboard, speedometer, traffic light are not VW terms.

It sounds like you want to extract data form a drawing and display it somehow. What data do you want to extract and how do you want it displayed?

It really sound like you have picked up a jargon dictionary and are just spouting random terms rather than trying to ask a question and get a real answer.  Sorry if I am just being dumb.

25 minutes ago, Pat Stanford said:

It really sound like you have picked up a jargon dictionary and are just spouting random terms rather than trying to ask a question and get a real answer.  Sorry if I am just being dumb.

I have a basic understanding of python

Perhaps a higher tier SW engineer is required to leave a PM?

Thanks again

Edited by BCE

Hi

The wind rose is nice :) thanks for sharing

but it's not exactly what we are looking for. As things are still unfolding  I will elaborate more in an email should we choose

to endorse & use your software

Thanks again for the reply