dissappearing objects

glyd

Question

hello everyone,

i just need some help.

im making 2D plan in 2014VEctorworks after i finished it and saved , then when im opening it in the morning the ojects are all disappeared.

like the walls,lines, text and even the grids line.. how can i fix it? im so imbarrass because it was finished already.. 

thank you.. i hope you can help me:)

4 answers to this question

Often when things disappear it is the result of Class or Layer visibilities.  They should not change by themselves, but sometimes appear to.

First make sure that both the Layer and Class visibilities are set to at least Show Others (Show/Snap, Show/Snap/Modify are also OK).

Then make sure that the appropriate Classes and Layers are set to be visible, not invisible. It that does not solve the problem, make very class and every layer visible and see if that shows your objects.

Check the file size. Are you sure you're opening the correct file? Browse to it rather than selecting File>Open Recent.

If you have more than one Design Layer make them active one at a time.

Zoom out, Zoom in . Sometimes the objects are there but an errant object makes the drawing 1ly wide and they're impossible to see.

Edit>Select All and look in the OIP to see if any objects are selected.