Missing Worksheets in VW 2017 on a Mac

obviouslytom

Question

I have attached a file for people to test to see if I am just missing something. 

With all of the help I have had recently on this forum (thank you) I have setup all of our users to access everything from the network. The problem (of the week) seems to be with the default template that I have setup for everyone here. On the PC end, everything works as it should and when I place in items from our libraries, I am able to go to Window-file name-Worksheets-Expotechnik Stückliste_Partslist.  The parts list is something we share with our German offices thats why it appears the way it does.

When I setup our one user that is on a mac with VW, everything configured just as it did on the PC but with the exception of the worksheet. This is where I am wondering if I missed something on the mac side.  I even tried bringing in objects from our library to see if it would show up then and it didn't.

Whatever help I can get with this will be grateful.

Thanks,

Default.sta

3 answers to this question

I have attached a file that has a few items from our library in it. Whenever you get a chance, can you see if you are able to open the parts list worksheet with these wall frames it would be helpful. What you will probably have to do is open up that default.sta I put up last week and then open this new file and copy/paste these walls into it to see if they show up.

Walls_Test.vwx

Ok, I think I am kind of seeing the problem now.  Did not really understand what I was looking for.

The test file you sent me only has a floor object in it, so there is not much data to populate the worksheets.

When I started looking at the criteria in the NAVISION worksheet, some data began to show both in that worksheet and the others. In the NAVISION worksheet, most of the database criteria are invalid because the classes that are in the formula no longer exist in the file. I don't know if that is because you did a purge before posting the file or if they are missing in your original file. When I try to edit the criteria, it gives me a message the the criteria can not be edited with the Criteria Dialog. You could still edit them manually in the formula bar.

At this point I can't tell you if there is a problem in you file, in your worksheet. If you can send a more complete file to me privately I could take another look. It would need to be a file with at least all of the layers and classes still in the file and preferably some objects in each class/layer.