text rendreing issue

joerg

Question

11 answers to this question

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee

After switching to Arial, if I create a new viewport, it works fine, but the old converted viewports still do not display the text properly. If recreating the viewports after selecting a supported font works in your document let me know, otherwise make sure to get in touch directly with technical support and have them take a look. If they can confirm this as a conversion issue it can be filed as a bug.

thank all together...! .i made a new Viewport didn't work here still same bad result.... i installed the font recently so it might not connect to fontmapping and it is a file i created in VW2017( on a converted template) ill try on an empty file and if its working than recreate the tamplates otherways  i might tell tech support

i tryed it but  it has to do with openGL left viewport is wireframe right VP is openGL ill submit a bug than...

actually if i make the VP and set renderstyle to OpenGL while creating it shows ok but as soon as i change the dpi of the viewport it looks like this...

Bildschirmfoto 2017-02-17 um 16.39.52.png

Edited by joerg