Improve the Radial Dimension tool

Jim Smith

Question

This is a tool has seen some improvements but I always battle with it. The file I'm working on at the moment is a 2016 file not a 2017 one so perhaps everything is now amazing...

:)

Anywho, the Radial Dimension Tool should work more like the regular Dimension Tool and the Call-Out Tool..

- I would like to set the Arrows to look like the arrows in the rest of my document not like a big slice of Pie (or Pi)

- It'd be nice if the tool was smart enough to find circles that are part of Groups

- Can the tool be made so it releases after it's done its work? Now it seems to hang around like a dog wrapped 'round my leg! One must hit escape like 3 times (& remember to do so)

- If one selects the Tool, to say, add a note the Tool is activated and one can't just click on the drawing to relive it, one must shake it off (Down Radial Dimension Tool! Down! BAD DOG!)

- I'd like to reduce the font size leading and tracking

- Allow one to use the Align Leader Lines command

- Have the ability to change the settings of a Radial Dimension from R to Ø & inside to outside in the OIP

- Lastly, have the tool able to find dimensions of other radial objects not just circles

Edited by Jim Smith

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet