For sale 2016 VW Architect Renderworks UK licence.

Hello Dawn,

Thank you for getting back to me, sorry for MY late reply, I didn't get a chance to check my messages yesterday. Can we meet at £1400? If yes, how do we go about transferring licence/ payment. Do you have a dongle or a serial number? I haven't bought a second hand version before so not sure of the processes.

Regards

Mette 

Hi Mette

That sounds fine. i haven't sold one before but I bought the licence (its a serial number) through Design Software solutions based in Newbury. I have been in touch with them and they have given me all of the relevant links (they don't buy or sell second hand licences so didnt want to buy it off me) Vectorworks charge a transfer of ownership fee which i believe to be around £180. You could also upgrade my product to 2017 version at extra cost if you wanted.

Would this still be of interest if I were to agree at £1400?

I will check with design Software Solutions regarding the transfer process.

Kind reagrds

Dawn

Hi Dawn,

Yes, that would still be fine with me. I didn't expect a transfer of ownership fee, but then nothing is for free these days :-) (so I reckon I'll just have to eat porridge for the next month :-))

I'll be looking forward to hearing from you regarding transfer etc.

Kind Regards

Mette 

Hi Mette

many thanks, i will get back to you asap. I'm just waiting for confirmation on how to send links, transfer etc. Want to make sure its as simple as possible, for both our sakes!.

I'm sorry but I cannot accept payment in Buttons or Sheep, so can't help out with that one!!!!!   :-/

Kind regards

Dawn

Hi Mette

OK, here goes...! If I could have an email address please, I will send you a form from Vectorworks to fill in and return to me (apparantly it's a very simple form just to make things official I think). I will then forward that to George Phillips at Design Software Solutions (they hold the Licence key) He will then do the necessary with Vectorworks to transfer the key to you. It is George who will need to invoice you for the Transfer fee so you may wish to deal directly with him for that.

Before the the transfer goes ahead though, if I could ask for payment please?

many thanks and I await your email address. If you would like to email me on dawnrusselldesign@gmail.com

Kind regards

Dawn

Hi Dawn,

Fabulous, I will speak with  George Phillips at Design Software Solutions to deal with the transfer.

I will email you and If you can send me your account details by reply, I can make an instant bank transfer once I have spoken to George.

I am away all day today (Being half term with children) but will call George tomorrow and hopefully we can get it all sorted tomorrow.

Kind Regards

Mette