How to activate a furniture add on

nekakav

Hello. 

I'm studying Interior Design. I didn't have a built-in options to add a furniture in my project, so I downloaded one from here. But I can't activate it. I want to place some tables, a sofa, I want to change a table color and so on. 
Please tell me how can I fix this? 

Thank you in advance!
- Bobby

Guest Wes Gardner

Hi Bobby,

Also, be advised, you can download all kinds of cool entourage from 3D Warehouse.  Download then drag and drop onto your Vectorworks file...the textures will all come in and are then usable.

Wes

Guest Wes Gardner

Yes, sir...the objects are drawn in Sketch-Up but if you download one and drag and drop it on to a Vectorworks file, it will translate it, or you can use the "Import" function under the File heading.

Have fun!

Just a quick litte tip as well @nekakav, when you import files such as the *.skp from the 3D Warehouse be sure to import them first into a blank document to ensure

it is importing correctly then copy to your working file.  It can be quite a mess sometimes to clean up an imported object that wasn't working correctly from a working file.