Contour lines and elevation markers

RogerAZ

I am using VW Landmark version 9.5.1 with the VW setup and Taskmanager. I created a small DTM with about 40 3D loci over a property aprox. 150x180 feet. I go to the 'DTM processor' 'views options' and select smoothed contours, and labels (in the 2d section). I click OK, the contour lines usually show up, but jagged, the labels sometimes show, sometimes don't. I managed to get the contours to smooth by selecting 'grayed' option in the classes...

2D major and minor contour lines. However each time I use the taskmanager these settings switch back and I have jagged dark contour lines again that overlay everything else. Using the taskmanager also seems to delete my contour line elevation labels, even though when I go back to 'DTM processor' 'view options' the labels box is still checked - rechecking it and then using sitemodel update doesn't work.

Also, why do contour lines elevation labels only give the option to mark those lines which are open polygons, and not closed elevation contours within the DTM sitemodel itself?...is there any way to click on a contour line to get its elevation reading so I can label them myself?