Making Sheet Layers Work v2017

I have a file on spotlight in which, being used to the workings of AutoCAD, I simply set up a 24x36 rectangle and drafted in 1/4" scale in that, since this was my first time using this program. Now that I want to export, I can't seem to get it within the sheet layer. Is there a quick and easy way to get the sheet layer to contain what I drew, or do I have to alter a lot? Also, is there an easy way to change my title block, drawn just in a design layer instead of sheet layer, to the regular format of a title block? If it helps, I have attached the file in question, in vectorworks 2017 format. 

Beauty_and_the_Beast_Plot.vwx

Hi Alex,

You're on the right track. Be sure the page size for the Sheet Layer is 24x36 and One Printer Page - this is configured by Sheet Layer>Edit>Page Setup>Printer Setup from from the Organization or Navigation Palette. Be sure your Sheet Layer Viewport is set to 1:48 Remove the Title Block object from the Design Layer and place it on the Sheet.