Fixture Mode - Bug

kongdesignld

Question

Noticed that my lighting fixtures (spotlight - theatrical symbols - all custom) keep disappearing when I zoom.  I thought maybe there was a scale discrepancy, but after checking that and checking to make sure that my class and layer options are all correct, I started futzing with the Fixture Mode dropdown.  When I am able to select the fixtures, even if their fixture mode is already set to none, if I grab that dropdown menu and set them to none again, suddenly they don't disappear.  This is true across the board, no matter what symbol or what fixture mode.  Setting them to none makes them all stay.

Edit:  Day 2 - I have to do this once every time I open the file.  And it seems that syncing with Lightwright also makes me have to do this again.

Running VW2017

2012 Macbook Pro

OS X El Capitan

VW 10.11.6

2.6 GHZ Intel Core i7

16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3 Ram

NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M 1024 MB

Edited by kongdesignld
added info

2 answers to this question

Has anybody else come across this?

I just came across it again today in a drawing but it seems to be created this time by copying lighting fixtures, pasting in place and then switching their class.  When zooming, they disappear.  I can reselect them and reset the fixture mode to none (even if they already are set to none) and then they'll stay visible afterwards.