Lee Vaught

Dual Monitors - Lock Palette's

I saw a couple threads concerning locking the palettes in place so that they can not move using multiple monitors. I did not see anyone answer the previous questions. So i thought i would ask again..

Is there a way to lock your palettes when using multiple screens. So that they can not be moved. 

They are not supposed to move on their own once placed, but in many cases they do. This is considered a bug more so than "there is no way to do this."

Do you mean so that they don't move when you plug in and unplug from your system?  They always move when I disconnect and reconnect my laptop.  It sucks.

In some cases even when not altering the screen configuration by docking/undocking they still move anyway. The problem is made worse if you are changing between a single display and a secondary display repeatedly, but this second use case isn't yet supported officially.