Planar Object showing up in Solar Animation

kob

I'm trying to create a solar animation, but layer plane objects are displaying in the .mov file.

I do all of my rendering from Viewports (where there is an option on the OIP to prevent planar objects from appearing), but it seems that one needs to be able to select a heliodon in order to create a solar animation (which I can't seem to do when looking at a viewport), so I'm assuming that I need to work from a saved view in order to be able to select a heliodon and create the animation.  This is my first try at using saved views or rendering anything other than a viewport, so perhaps this is where I'm messing things up.

The project is a 3 storey house, so there are 5 layers turned on (basement, ground, second, third, roof).  Unified view is on so that they all appear correctly.  Under Unified view options I have deselected Display Screen Objects.  When I render my saved view as a static Custom Renderworks image, everything looks as it should, with no planar objects displaying.  However, when I export the solar animation, planar objects are now showing up.  They appear as solid lines rather than dotted lines as they do on the design layers (in case that's relevant).  There are lines for the property lines, dotted lines that represent eave overhangs when in plan view.  circles that represent tree trunks in plan view.  Etc.  Here's a copy of the mov file.  I've just exported 5 frames.

On a completely different topic, I wish I the Physical Sky Background had an adjustable horizon.  I want the sky to change colour throughout the animation, so I have to use the Physical Sky Background, but there remains a gap between the edge of my site and the horizon.  I've tried extending the site, but it still never seems to close that gap.

Thanks, and hoping someone has a fix for those planar objects that don't belong.

Animation 4.mov

Hi, I do my solar animation in the design layer and turn off all classes I don't want, seems to work fine and the movie covers the extent of the screen and time and date is included.

on the color change there is a setting where the sun rises and sets changing the colour over the day. Not at computer to show this but someone will add one.

Edited by Alan Woodwell