I will I

Arc Dimensioning in Rotated Plan View

Question

We are having an issue with dimension markers disappearing on all arc dimensions. When viewed in Top/Plan all the dimensions appear normal but when rotating a plan view or veiwports on sheets all the arc dimension markers disappear. Any ideas?

Screen Shot 2017-01-31 at 3.30.58 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-01-31 at 3.30.43 PM.png

Edited by I will I

7 answers to this question

Just the markers?

Do you have the Unified View options set to show screen objects and the SLVPs set to display and project screen objects?  (all this assumes that your angular dimension objects are in the screen plane).

Can you post a file with a misbehaving dimension object?

mk

Yes, I checked all those items and everything looks set correctly. Even if I create a new blank file draw an arc dimension and then set up a rotated plan view the markers disappear. This seems like it's a VW issue and not file specific.

Yep.  I'm seeing the same thing.

The markers appear again while zooming for me but vanish once done zooming.

mk

What you are describing is the exact issue I'm having. This particular issue also often happens with line types as well (visible while zooming but disappear after)