Broken Open GL

My Open GL rendering mode is doing the weirdest thing. Will only render a black screen. It will render with very pixalated/inaccurate textures during a flyover mode. Renderworks modes are unaffected. I see what looks like tiny very pixalated icons of the color pallete down in the textures!?! during a flyover and magnifying deep into the black screen. I did customize(change) one color a bit ago. I unistalled/reinstalled VW. No changes. All documents are affected. I need to work this weekend. Checking Open GL prefs and VW prefs I am baffled.

Mac OS 10.2

Power PC G4 867 MHz 1064 MB

VW 10.5 Industry Series

Thanks for any help

• 2 weeks later...
  • Vectorworks, Inc Employee

What you are seeing when editing the color palette is just a cosmetic problem. I believe it only happens if you select some color cells and then quickly select some other cells. The first group of cells are no longer selected, even though on the dialog, it looks like they are. I don't think this is related to your OpenGL problem. This cosmetic problem is being addressed for a future version of VW.