mattryan

Driving curve tool

Hi All I have downloaded the Driving Curve Tool plugin and I am able to use the tool with VW2015, It generates the curve but it does not display the actual vehicle box as shown in the included video. Is there something I am missing? Classes are all on etc.

Thanks!

I have tried both the "Driving Curve" and the "Vehicle Swept Path" and while the tool seems to be working correctly I am not getting an outline as shown in the video. I have tired various settings within the OIP and to no avail. This needs to be fixed.

Downloaded this and it works fine in VW2018. Presumably you've already checked the classes it uses are set to visible :)

Tried on VW2018 and nothing shows up at all with the Vehicle Swept Path tool.  The path line is there, it's blank in top plan view, but visible in a 3D view, but no vehicle outline is displayed.

The Driving Curve also doesn't show the vehicle outline, but does if you choose 'Custom' as the vehicle type and enter the vehicle sizes manually.

What is the difference between the two tools?

They both don't seem to be functioning correctly.  I did try these some time ago with the same results and gave up on trying to use them.