Marionette node "Mix2" with input "0"

Oachl Kini

Question

Hi!

I tried to make qa NURBS surface in Marionette that - at first - is a rectangle. So first I used two range-nodes to calculate the x-and y-values of the control points. The z-values of the points are later changed for the single points. Then I used the Mix2 node with the cross reference setting to permutate the values. But the Mix2-node gives me the error "TypeError("'NoneType' object is not iterable")". I don't know if this is a problem using numbers as list entries or because my starting y value is 0. I attached the error message..

Error Mix2.JPG

5 answers to this question

• Marionette Maven

!!!

This is similar to another thing I've been trying to debug. If you run your network by selecting the 'Range' node that is connected to the 'list2' port of your 'Mix2' node, do you still see the error? 

I'll try to find the report of the other file that's exhibiting behaviors like this and add this file to the case, if you're seeing the same thing that I am.

Capture2.PNG

• Marionette Maven

Okay, I added it to the report, hopefully someone who can debug further than I can will see what the problem is. If you, or anyone else, encounter(s) any other files that are behaving weird like this (i.e. a network kicking back an error that shouldn't be/a network that's not outputting all of the values you think it should be), please attach the file here or send it to me in a PM.