I'm looking to have Multiple Light plots within one Vectorworks File That use the same inventory but different XML Files

Smooch23

I have a rep plot that is used in different ways depending on what is in. But used differently enough that it warrants massive changes to the patch and focus. I'd like to have different layers in our buildings master file that house the magic sheets and plots for each rep plot. Is it possible that each of these layers can respond to a different XML file than each other for Lightwright exchange so that I can still have separate sets of paper work for each plot, as well as keep inventory and all that straight in Vectorworks? I have layers and Layers of all the set-ups we've done on our stage, our exhibition space and lobby saved into the Master file and I'd prefer to have everything in one file so I don't have to make every minor adjustment I make in several different Vectorworks files.