Sign in to follow this  
KateatBrehm

x references became all ghosted after reopening file

Hi All, 

I am using ref files in a drawing. I closed the file and after reopening it today have found all of the ref files are ghosted. We have figured out that the refs were on the none layer and the none class has disappeared and currently the refs do not exist on any layer. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks in advance.

Edited by KateatBrehm

So after taking a closer look, it seems the None class has disappeared, the none class is the class that all the Xrefs are on which has cause them to be ghosted... The None class however will not show up on the Navigation - classes bar and I have no idea how to make it reappear.

It is not possible to remove the "None" class.  You should send your file to tech support if you don't see "None" in your class list, something is broken.  If your externally referenced files are red on the list, that means that they can't be found, either because they were moved or were created in a different version of VW.