Problem with Resource Manager after upgrade to 2017

APD

Question

Hello,

I just updated to 2017 and am now unable to use many of the objects in the Resource Manager - such as plumbing fixtures, furniture and other objects.  Some but not all have this issue.

I get an error message when I try to use them that says that Vectorworks was unable to download the resource and to check my permissions.  Has anyone else had this problem?

2 answers to this question

Hi,

I am having the same problem (I think) as APD above. The resource manager lists numerous .vwx files for fixtures from Kohler, etc. but nothing is in them.

I ran the Migration Manager and it appears that it defaulted to migrate from my VW2015 files but only picked up some preferences.

I have pulled up objects from within VW2015 and tried to copy into a VW2017 file but the resolution appears to be messed up.

Having just too many problems with VW2017 at this point to continue with it but if you/anyone recognizes this problem I would be grateful for your feedback.

Thanks!