Windoor schedules

O Design

Question

HI  

I use Windoor for my windows and doors. I have generated a Windoor schedule with images but it keeps creating a schedule with 3 copies of each window object.  Each Windoor object has the plan and elevation ID switched on. I experimented with switching those off in case the program was counting the object and the 2 ids resulting in 3 copies.  It still came up with 3 copies. 

Has anyone else had this problem and was able to solve it?

Ta

PS 

I just got this from Julian Carr who makes Windoor     Might help others.

It is likely you are using design layer viewports and the schedule is counting objects in these too. You can fix it this way.

1. Open the worksheet for editing and choose Database Headers from the Worksheet's View menu.

2. Right click in the very left cell with a single number beside a little diamond and choose Edit Criteria.

3. Uncheck the two boxes that refer to Design Layer Viewports, then click OK. This will exclude objects in these viewports. The worksheet should now update correctly.

Edited by Odidi Design
Got an answer from Julian

1 answer to this question

I just got this from Julian Carr of Ozcad who made Windoor

Might help others too.

It is likely you are using design layer viewports and the schedule is counting objects in these too. You can fix it this way.

1. Open the worksheet for editing and choose Database Headers from the Worksheet's View menu.

2. Right click in the very left cell with a single number beside a little diamond and choose Edit Criteria.

3. Uncheck the two boxes that refer to Design Layer Viewports, then click OK. This will exclude objects in these viewports. The worksheet should now update correctly.