Fixture Alignment tool Crashs VW17

Construct-Ent

Question

6 answers to this question

Crashes here too. Gosh, this is the worst annual update for crashes that I have experienced in over 10 years. Have you tried Sam Jones's Autoplot tools. They are great and actually mean that I rarely if ever use this tool now.

Mark

EDIT: I've just noticed that yes, indeed it does crash when you first open the tool and do a straight align, but if you do one of the distribute options first, then undo that and then do an align it seems to be fine thereafter and also for subsequent selections.

Edited by markdd
On 12/19/2016 at 1:44 AM, markdd said:

Crashes here too. Gosh, this is the worst annual update for crashes that I have experienced in over 10 years. Have you tried Sam Jones's Autoplot tools. They are great and actually mean that I rarely if ever use this tool now.

Mark

EDIT: I've just noticed that yes, indeed it does crash when you first open the tool and do a straight align, but if you do one of the distribute options first, then undo that and then do an align it seems to be fine thereafter and also for subsequent selections.

that fix in your edit doesn't seem to work consistently , i got it to work for a couple lines then it crashed again, and either way VW needs to fix this! there are several threads about it on the FB user group, one that just popped up in the last day or so, it's a recurring issue for many users it seems. they need to get it sorted.