Access to VW Libraries no longer accessible?!

EVOlution848

Question

I just recently updated my Mac system to macOS Sierra 10.12.1...once I did this and entered into my drawings, I was no longer able to use any of the library items in the Resource manager.  I am a VSS member, and prior to updating my system to Sierra everything worked flawlessly, however now everything seems to be blocked.  Upon opening VW2017 a pop-up box appears in the middle of my screen that says..."New online resource library catalogs are available for download.  Would you like to update your library catalog now?  Updating the library catalog will re-index your libraries for the Resource Manager."  So I click on "Download and Update".  It runs for about 20 seconds and then another box appears in the middle of the screen and says..."The Following library could not be updated: Vectorworks Libraries.  Verify that you are connected to the internet and have write access to the application libraries folder."   That's basically where everything stops and I no longer have any access to any of the online Library objects...I mean, I can click on the Resource Manager and display the objects in the RM, but I can't download any of them and use them in my drawings/files?!  Pls help.

3 answers to this question

I get the same with VW17 on MacOS Sierra 10.12.5. Downloading a symbol is impossible. 

When I try to download through download center I get another error message. 

Will reach out to service select tomorrow.

Error on symbol RM.png

Error download center.png

Edited by Claes3D