Vectorworks 2017 Keeps crashing

KillerBlais

Question

So this morning I spent some time this morning to do some performance boosting to my new computer, an Acer Aspire e 15. I have started to run Vectorworks and everything is running smoother, but the program is not crashing very frequently. It would crash every 15 min, and now when I'm trying to copy symbols and other objects, it crashes immediately. I'm not sure if this is something someone could fix due to the nature of this issue, but if anyone could assist in any way possible that would be fantastic.

*UPDATE*

It actually just crashes in the Top/Plan view. All of the other views it works fine in. Would anyone know the reason for this issue?

Edited by KillerBlais
Making an update to my claim

2 answers to this question

6 minutes ago, JimW said:

To clarify: is the crashing entirely new as of the boosting?

And: What specific performance boosting did you do?

No it doesn't crash entirely new. I discovered just now it crashes only in the Top/Plan view. any other view it operates perfectly.

For the boosting that I did, I mainly closed a lot of programs and optimized my Nvidia graphics cards so I could use it at it's max potential