Web Export and iOS

RussU

Question

Hi all.

Trying to preview on iPad and iPhone...although the one, two and three finger commands work, going into first person, and looking at the floor to hit the walk button, doesn't do anything.

Also, there's a mode where you have the four arrows.... can't get them to work on iOS either.

Anyone else noticed that?

6 answers to this question

On 11/12/2016 at 9:54 PM, Alan Woodwell said:

Just check you not standing in front of an object like furniture as it will stop forward progress 

Well. I can't even start the walk forwards, let alone crash into anything.

none of our iOS devices work as they should, on any exports. 

I have noticed this, but a colleague who is much more patient than I am, waited longer before trying to move in First Person. It probably depends on how many polygons are included and how long it takes to pre-cash before the arrows work or before the auto walk-through move feature loads. Not getting stuck behind objects such as furniture also helps as indicated in previous post. Once working it seems to be smooth (at least for relatively simple geometries).

TIP: look down at the floor in 360 view and aim the blue dot at the control options... and maybe take some sea-sickness tablets if you set the speed too high.