Instrument Summary Issue

mjm

VW 2017 SP Latest, all fresh symbols from VW Object Styles Lighting Instruments, ie: no legacy fixtures

When creating instrument summaries for an event, I have succeeded in placing 5 out of 19 summaries. No further summaries seem to be creating.

See first MOV.

I saved, shut down VW and restarted to no avail. There's also something skippy going on with the tool - see second Mov.

thanks all.

Inst_Sum_FAIL.mov

Inst_Sum_FAIL2.mov

I had this problem once and found the only way to sort it out was to remake the lighting position object - Very dull. As a workaround, you could duplicate another position summary and change the filter options and rename in etc..... I've found that quite a useful workflow from time to time

Mark

3 minutes ago, markdd said:

I had this problem once and found the only way to sort it out was to remake the lighting position object - Very dull. As a workaround, you could duplicate another position summary and change the filter options and rename in etc..... I've found that quite a useful workflow from time to time

Mark

Gotta tell ya; nothing like a workaround to an intractable problem popping up in one's inbox over lunch.

Super!

Thanks Mark.

Edited by mjm
Poor penmanship