Developer Wiki and Function Reference Links ×

The Art & Function of 3D Modeling

AlanW

Hi, I have been watching the Video The Art & Function of 3D Modelling, wonderful, simple and clear presentation, well done, more please.

I have to say the workflow although a quick overview (if you know the tools) was so simple and easy to follow, AMAZINGLY such a great presentation of these tools and it shows the more you know about the program the only limit of what you can produce is your brain not thinking hard enough.

The Marionette section had wrapper nodes, one of which was expanded. Would it be possible for these to be posted please as I would love to play with them and they will I am sure get the brain thinking again as to further uses for Marionette.

Also the wall network please.

Wonderful one SarahB. Marissa and yourself should do more of these please.

Thank in advance

Edited by Alan Woodwell
  • Vectorworks, Inc Employee

http://www.vectorworks.net/inspiration/industry-webinars/the-art-and-function-of-3d-modeling

@Luis M Ruiz and I can drive each other nuts sometimes ;)  but he does good work and we regularly teach one another new tricks but in the end, most of my best stuff is me stealing from his projects.

I'm glad you like these kinds of videos and hope we can keep doing more of them. I've been trying to convince @MarissaFto do more videos as well, and I'm sure @sbarretthas some cool things planned.

• Like 2
  • Vectorworks, Inc Employee
Just now, rDesign said:

Going forward I do wish that this and all future training videos used HTML5 instead of the deprecated Adobe Flash format.

(I watch most of my Vw training videos on my iOS tablet which cannot view Flash).

This will happen. One day I will win my crusade against Flash once and for all.

• Like 1
51 minutes ago, rDesign said:

Going forward I do wish that this and all future training videos used HTML5 instead of the deprecated Adobe Flash format.

(I watch most of my Vw training videos on my iOS tablet which cannot view Flash).

That is what I want to write too.

Before I chime in songs of praise.

Since the newsletter came I was looking forward the whole day to watch these in bed on my iPad this night.

Flash.

That seems to be the simple reason why I couldn't see any webinar so far.

Happy that iOS has no Flash at all and my Mac Pro will get no Flash.

Will prefer to wait until available in flash free.

Edited by zoomer

Yes, I am a strict onboard tools user, so safari + flash-less.

But I see now the most part is now accessible for me too.

:)

And I finally saw Luis webinar.

It is awesome !

:x

The Entertainment value of all VW videos posted the last time is priceless.

And I think webinars are the best format of all.

(The : I want to do this, did it this way and not that way because ... factor)