Window marked "not on schedule" and it still shows up in Shedule

Khenry

Question

3 answers to this question

On 11/30/2016 at 2:56 PM, Khenry said:

I keep finding that recently in my window schedule worksheet that windows I don't want to see on the schedule still appear on the schedule. Is this a bug in Vectorworks 2016 or am I missing something?

Most likely your are missing something.  Not 100% - but most I have had an issue with schedules - it was because of duplicates, or settings not being correct.  

Check to make sure you do not have two window objects directly on top of one another.  Sometimes a CNTRL-D can cause these problems.  You keep selecting the front window object - and changing its settings - but it is the hidden one underneath.  

If that does not work - you PM me the file I can take a quick look. 

Or an accidental Option-Click on an object can also create a duplicate.

If you don't have too many windows, you could create a cell in a worksheet with a formula of =COUNT((R IN ['Window'])) This will count all of the windows in the drawing. Perhaps you can tell by that if you have extra windows.

Or, if your Window Schedule is not SUM'd, you can right click in the row header for the window you don't want in the worksheet and choose Select Item. Then you can delete it and see if there is a duplicate still there.