SP 2 notes and library update fixed

Art V

Installed SP 2 and it looks like the outdated libraries update problem got fixed. At first it seemed still broken as it stalled writing the catalogue around 27% but if you wait a bit then it will complete the procedure. No more need to start up with admin right in Windows for this.

The list of fixes and implemented wishes can be found at:

http://www.vectorworks.net/downloads/notes/2017SP2_Notes

• Like 1

I am running OS Sierra 10.12 and when I installed 2017 sp2 I noticed a significant difference in crashes, great improvement, however my Renderworks texture files are empty. I tried to reload ... the failure said they are already loaded on an earlier version. I can not move any texture file to my favorites in the resource pallet. What am I missing? Thank you

I am running OS Sierra 10.12 and when I installed 2017 sp2. My Renderworks texture files are empty. I tried to reload ... the failure said they are already loaded on an earlier version. I can not move any texture file to my favorites in the resource pallet. I tried batch convert (they are already 2017) but unable transfer.  Does anyone have the same issue? 

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee
11 hours ago, Josh NZ said:

I check for SPs semi-regulary, and even right now I have gone up to Help > Check for updates and get the message "Vectorworks is currently up to date". I am on SP1.

Why does this not say update available?

If you have a localized version you may not get SP updates the same day as the english international version, I believe Australia and New Zealand haven't gotten their own version of SP2 out yet. Some of the distributors modify or otherwise customize their versions for their local markets and need time to roll in the SP changes.