Sign in to follow this  
Dale Whitfield

Windows, doors and roof planes become obscured when referencing a file into another

Question

When referencing a file into another, windows and roof planes become obscured. The model is fine in its own file, functioning as it should. The model is set on its origin, and so is the file I'm attempting to reference it into. There is also no unwanted drawing bits floating in space. When the model is referenced into another document, the windows & doors disappear on all the floors above the ground (set at a datum height of 0), however Vectorworks states that the windows/doors are cut into the walls. They are also visible in wireframe however they are slightly grey in comparison with the windows/doors on the ground floor.
I only seem to have this issue when I reference a model into a georeferenced file, and the glitches of missing windows/doors and roof planes only seems to be above the ground floor. The floors are on different layers and the windows are on different classes to the walls.

The top two images are of the issue. The bottom image is what the model should look like.

Issue_1.png

Issue_2.png

What_it_should_look_like.png

Edited by Dale Whitfield

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet