Tom Klaber

BUG - Dimensions are not clickable in Show, Snap, Modify Others

Question

I have confirmed this in multiple files.

Dimensions lose the ability to be modified in show snap modify others.   I can change the length - but depth.  See video.

• Like 2

8 answers to this question

This should be fixed as of 2017 SP2. Let me know if it does not seem to be.

Does this happen for you even in a blank file with just a dimension object drawn?

Yes.  It took a little clicking around for it to "Kick In."   But I have replicated it in 3 files, including a brand new empty one.

So - you need to have more at least 2 layers both at the same scale both set to visible for it to work.  So if the other layer is on Grey or Not Visible - the bug is not there, but once I set them both to visible both at the same scale and then click between them once - I then loose control when in Show Snap Modify Others. 

• Like 1

Got it, thank you, confirmed. Couldn't get it initially but after some poking like you suggested it popped up and then kept happening. Submitted as a bug: VB-137850

Hello Jim,

I too have come across the problem and can confirmTom's findings using a new blank VW 2017 document. Oops... to slow on the send click!

Edited by RGyori
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, JimW said:

This should be fixed as of 2017 SP2. Let me know if it does not seem to be.

Thanks.