AD+B Studio

Right click to turn classes on and off

Question

It would be great if you could turn a class on or off by selecting an object in that class and then right clicking to get the option to turn it off. For example, say one the current design layer the pluming fixtures and equipment was currently showing on a design layer, or some other class you created, you could just select that item contained in that class and right click and the select to turn it off. Often I find that there is an object that is turned on in a design layer that I cant remember what class it is in so I click on it to see where to find it in the navigation pallet. Then I have to go over the the pallet and find it to turn it off.

• Like 1

3 answers to this question

Hmmmm so that s what that's for.:/ This is a fine example of getting in a rut and not really taking the time to explore solutions that might be right in front of you. Despite my greenhorn status (had to create a new account) you would think that someone who has been using VW for over 15 years would not post such 101 questions.

Thanks

Chris

Nah I've worked here 10 years and forget little things like that all the time, always feel free to ask away.