Publish to PDF Thick Lines on some and not on others

I am using VW2014 and a Canon IPF760 plotter.  When I publish a set of plans to PDF drawings on the same sheet will have different l line thicknesses.  For example, one sheet will have four elevation drawings, two of the drawings print as expected, the other two will have very heavy line weights.  I've checked the view ports and cannot find any differences in the settings.  Have played with the printer setting and everything else I can think of with  no avail.  What the heck?

Are the ones with very heavy line weights upscaled when printing?

E.g. if you print an A3 PDF to A1 size the line weight will also double. If the ones with correct line weight are already A1 size then they would print correctly, this could explain the difference.

I assume you mean you are fitting 4 PDFs onto one sheet for printing and not a one-page PDF with 4 viewports.

Thanks for the replies.  To answer your questions:

• The PDF's look fine on screen.  A sheet with four elevation drawings, two print as expected and two print with thick lines.
  • I am printing to D-sized sheets.  Haven't tried scaling the drawings to see if that has any effect.
  • Just printed a sheet directly from VW and the same sheet from a published PDF.  Printing directly from VW works great.  The sheet printed from the PDF has one of the four elevation drawings with the thick lines, the other three drawings are fine.
  • It seems that the problem lies in the PDF.
  • The settings for all the view ports are exactly the same as far as I can tell.
  • What the heck?