VW2017 Attributes Palette window resizing bug

Antoine D'Halluin

Question

Hello,

when I resize the attribute palette ; it crop a part of the palette simultaneously as it resize the text and the boxes (seems to be proportional). then you have no access to the hidden part of the palette. I cannot scroll up or down.

for example, I have reduced the size of the palette from the top ; then it has cropped a part of the top. and then I tried to increase the lowest part ; it just generated some white part bellow the palette. see picture joined.

Is it linked to my config ? to Mac Os config ? to some config error in my VW config ?

thanks

PS I am using VW2017 on Mac OS 10.11.6.

Screen Shot 2016-11-16 at 09.42.29.png

3 answers to this question

Hello,

thanks for your answers. No, resizing the width did not make the other element to reappear. even playing with top and lower limit doesn't make all visible

after checking a lot of element, I finally joined the palette to another palette and then, I got top bar reappear (the one with the expand and the close button) & the palette to resize.

I cannot replicate the bug & I don't know really what I did to get in this situation sorry. but I can note some parameters of my config if it helps to replicate... let me know

kind regards