Symbols not showing in sheet layer viewports

RedBassett

I have inserted some Elation Platinum Spot 15R Pros into my lighting plot. They render just fine on the plot and in 3D, however when I switch a sheet layer with a viewport of the plot, they do not show. In fact, colour scrollers and other accessories aren't showing either in viewports. The symbol is being recognized, as I can hover over a dotted circular outline where it should be, but nothing is showing:

Screen Shot 2016-11-15 at 19.12.38.png

What might be causing this?

22 hours ago, Taproot said:

It may be that the container class is "none", but the objects making up the symbol are probably in another class that is hidden in your viewports.  Try editing the symbol and see what classes the objects are on - then turn those classes on in your viewport visibility.

Yup, it was classes used inside the symbol causing the issue. Thanks!

22 hours ago, corbinhand said:

Also check the "Dimension" class. I've run into this issue with several of the Elation symbols. Id suggest editing the classes within each of the symbols you use most frequently.

While this class was already on, this is a good check as well. Thanks!

• 1 year later...
On 11/15/2016 at 5:06 PM, Taproot said:

It may be that the container class is "none", but the objects making up the symbol are probably in another class that is hidden in your viewports.  Try editing the symbol and see what classes the objects are on - then turn those classes on in your viewport visibility.

This solved my issue, very grateful.