Curtain Wall Vertical Frame Member Disappear

Hi, I'm having a problem accurately positioning vertical frames in a curtain wall. Rather the frames are simply disappearing because of their position or caused by something else. The issue I'm having is when I move my vertical frame next to the starting frame the vertical one disappears. How can I avoid this from happening?

Screen Shot 2016-11-07 at 1.22.35 PM.png

It was 2 inch end frame and 1 inch door frame. Well, I made the door frame 2 inch and the end frame 3 inch, so everything seems to work now but the whole curtain wall tool needs a bit of overhaul I think. We should be able to just divide the wall length into equal parts with as many frames we want, at the same time not compromising from adjusting each frame individually... Thanks a lot for coming out tho@zoomerI know I haven't been too descriptive yet these are some of the soft bugs that needs work on.  

The curtainwall tool is profoundly quirky and certainly challenging to work with, and I could not agree more with you that the tool needs a revamp or at least a version 2.0.  I would love to go to Columbia MD and sit with one of the developers of this tool to show them how architects work with curtainwall, and learn from them exactly what they envisioned in creating it as they did.  We could both probably learn a lot from each other. 

There may be something in your curtainwall grid setup that causes mullions to appear or not appear.  I haven't quite figured out why this is the case, but the grid settings seem to reassert themselves especially when you try to do global changes to the CW, like adjust the overall length, height, or perimeter frame settings, or insert windows into the CW. 

We definitely need an easier way to snap and move the elements.  I've figured out ways to do it, but they can be tedious.

Glad to hear you've figured it out.

1 hour ago, cberg said:

I would love to go to Columbia MD and sit with one of the developers of this tool to show them how architects work with curtainwall, and learn from them exactly what they envisioned in creating it as they did.  We could both probably learn a lot from each other. 

I think in that case you had to go to Lörrach (south west Germany).

But I already posted a CW wish list on the german forum yesterday.