mac@stairworks

Resource Manager symbol shift selections

Question

In trying to move multiple symbols into a symbol folder I was not able to select more than one item at a time while holding the shift key. I clicked on the first item, then clicked on another item holding the shift key but the items in between did not highlight.

Is it just me? It worked in the old Resource Browser.

Screen Shot 2016-11-02 at 9.04.57 PM.png

10 answers to this question

It was an issue on Mac only from what I can recall, it was either corrected in SP1 or its slated to be fixed shortly.

Thanks Jonathan. I'll check out the SP and go from there.

@nrkuhl, I've been using a Mac. Never had this issue prior to VW2017. It worked in the Resource Browser.

Edited by mac@stairworks

13 minutes ago, mac@stairworks said:

Thanks Jonathan. I'll check out the SP and go from there.

@nrkuhl, I've been using a Mac. Never had this issue prior to VW2017. It worked in the Resource Browser.

Right, I have 2017 SP1 on a Mac, and I can't shift select groups of symbols in the resource browser.

13 minutes ago, nrkuhl said:

Right, I have 2017 SP1 on a Mac, and I can't shift select groups of symbols in the resource browser.

Same. Hopefully next SP.

30 minutes ago, nrkuhl said:

Apologies, I went by your signature.

This should be fixed as of 2017 SP2 and is working here on macOS 10.12.1. Let me know if it is not for any of you.