Issues with Fixtures disappearing

AJTotal

same issue here. Zooming in and out causes complete objects to dissappear. It changes from release to release. VW 15 had this issue intensified, VW 16 not that heavy, and now in VW 17 it happens more often again. I wonder whether it's only a problem for Windows users. Closing VW or Windows and restarting will help for some time, but after working some time on the file it is starting again. I also noticed that it appears more often after importing big dwg files or pdf files, or having lots of lots of classes after a dwg import. Another issue is, that sometimes symbols inserted from the resource manager dissappear after insertion and only show up after some of their classes are turnerd from visible to invisible and back again. But I couldn't find any reproduceable pattern. Sometimes it helps to open a new file and import the design layers, and try to leave everything not needed in the old file. But thats no general solution, since sheet layers can't be imported.

Fighting with this problem for years. Seems to be one of these bugs that will never be fixed..... *sigh*

Edited by halfcouple
  • 1 month later...

i'm going to try and wipe my macbook pro retina on January and see if that helps, thanks

15 minutes ago, RickR said:

There are some reports that it might be a video card issue. That's well beyond my expertise so I suggest calling tech support and see if your card has known issues.