Round Wall Coming up Mirrored in RW

Good day, Thanks for checking into it.

All the textures are in place, and the mirror effect changes based on the applied texture (i.e. I applied a gold brushed mesh texture and the mirror took on a slightly greenish yellowish tint)

I tried class textures, and direct textures, as well as none... The hard part is the bricks and wooden panels are .01" extrusions to I can get my details in there in different classes.. 

Also I have deleted the wall, re rendered, and the mirror is still in place... im even more confused now... that wall was a pain to create in the first place because of the very long, shallow curvature of it.

Here is a SS of the deleted wall.

Wall.jpg

This Problem has basically fixed itself... so I am thinking it was a software Quirk....  

HOWEVER, I have a new problem with this.... I drew an extruded polygon over the exterior walls, and went to create a roof, but noticed that I didnt have a flat roof option, so I was just going to go with an extruded polygon simply with black paint.  However somehow all the outer walls became a roof, and the walls all dissappeared... any ideas how to get that back?

Well, honestly I do not know what happened whatsoever... I just got a new system, so when I reinstalled I forgot to up my undo amount, so I could not undo back past it... 

However, all was not lost, the wall shape was still very much in tact, and it was obviously the outer walls of the structure, so all I had to do was simply redraw a new wall around the perimeter and done, but it was just such a strange occurrence.  The actual roof segment you are correct is not a roof symbol, but an extrude which in my case works for me since I simply need flat with steel beams.

I still cannot figure out how the round wall had mirror properties however, the problem literally fixed itself and I have not been able to re create it since.

Thanks all!