Trouble selecting dimensions

BlueGreen

Question

I've recently upgraded to VW2017 + SP1, and have run into a 'bug' selecting dimensions. I can select a dimension by clicking on the witness lines, but not the value or line under the value. It simple does nothing if I click on it. That even applies to using the match properties feature. I can match properties by selecting the witness lines of the dimensions, but not by selecting the actual dimension value. This also creates a problem trying to move the main line up and down, or move the text position. I seem to have lost all functionality. I can however, still manipulate the witness lines. Perhaps I've toggled something off without knowing. Help anyone? 

Aaron

MAC OSX 10.11.6, Vectorworks 2017 SP1

9 answers to this question

I've experienced this as well, but haven't thought carefully where/when it's a problem.  So speculating here as I try to do some recall.  It has been from files that are 2016 and not 2017 while working with them in 2017.  Compatibility issue?

This thread should be moved to the Trouble Shooting section @JimW

Edited by Markvl