VW10.5 on OS9.1 not allowed

Ariel

I am running VW 10.1.2 on a Powermac 6100 upgraded with a Newer Technology G3 300 Mhz card and can only upgrade to O.S. 9.1, also.

You're not telling me that I won't be able to upgrade to VW 10.5, are you?

I have not attempted to upgrade, yet, because I normally don't install VW upgrades until I'm finished a job and it's safely stored on a CD!

Anyone else in a similar situation?

I am running VW 10.1.2 on a Powermac 6100 upgraded with a Newer Technology G3 300 Mhz card and can only upgrade to O.S. 9.1, also.

You're not telling me that I won't be able to upgrade to VW 10.5, are you?

I have not attempted to upgrade, yet, because I normally don't install VW upgrades until I'm finished a job and it's safely stored on a CD!

Anyone else in a similar situation?

Ariel,

I have been using an upgraded PowerMac 9500 with a Maxpower 400 upgrade. I tried the system 9 helper that was mentioned in a previous post. It allows you to 9.21 on an old world MAC. The system 9 helper worked but my 9500 was very flaky and 10.5 ran very slow and locked up frequently. Don't waste you time. We have to buy new Macs to take advantage of the 10.5 update.

Bob Tiedemann [Frown]